Join us in Buffalo – Save the Date!
The Healing Our Waters – Great Lakes Coalition will be releasing the results of a new region-wide poll on Great Lakes issues, discussing how to use the findings in communications work, and updating advocates on the national campaign to restore and protect the Great Lakes on Thursday, February 20, 2020, in Buffalo, New York.
February 20, 2020
This event will be free and open to HOW Coalition members, partners, and the general community. We’ll be sharing results from our recent regional polling and research, and providing updates on Great Lakes priorities and Coalition strategies. Join us for:
- A briefing on a new regional Great Lakes poll, including attitudes on Great Lakes water issues such as water infrastructure
- Message guidance and general communications training on Great Lakes restoration and protection issues
- Updates from Washington, D.C., on the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative and other Great Lakes federal priorities
- Information and strategy about HOW’s Great Lakes Platform for 2020
- Networking with fellow Coalition members, partners, and friends
We hope that you’ll join us for this informative and inspiring event.
We also encourage you to share this invite with other Great Lakes and water advocates who may be interested in attending. Please contact Celia Haven at HavenC@nwf.org, or (734) 887-7123 if you have any questions.
Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
726 Exchange St, Suite #700,
Buffalo, NY 14210