- Water Protection Rule will be the Subject of Congressional Hearing Next Week
- Act to Authorize the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Gains New Co-Sponors
- Senator Stabenow Elected to Co-Chair Task Force on Great Lakes Issues
- Weekly News Roundup: The GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Farm Bill, and More
What We Do
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works both in the field to fund Great Lakes restoration projects and in Washington, D.C. to secure federal funding for restoration work. Read about the current threats to the Great Lakes, as the Coalition sees them. You can also check out the policy work that the Coalition has been undertaking. The work we do in the field is the backbone of our campaign, making Great Lakes restoration projects a reality.