- U.S. EPA Requests Applications for Fish Monitoring and Surveillance Projects
- U.S. EPA Announces Awards 14 Great Lakes Restoration Grants
- Weekly News Roundup: Land Use Change, Invasive Sea Lampreys, and More
- Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Support Great Lakes Issues
What We Do
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works both in the field to fund Great Lakes restoration projects and in Washington, D.C. to secure federal funding for restoration work. Read about the current threats to the Great Lakes, as the Coalition sees them. You can also check out the policy work that the Coalition has been undertaking. The work we do in the field is the backbone of our campaign, making Great Lakes restoration projects a reality.