- Small Michigan community sees rapids once more thanks to dam removal
- Coalition on Toxic Hotspot Delisting: ‘Federal Investments Working’
- Representatives from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York are the latest to sign on to support the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Michigan Reps. Sander Levin, John Dingell, Candice Miller, Gary Peters, Dan Benishek, Dan Kildee, and John Conyers Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
What We Do
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works both in the field to fund Great Lakes restoration projects and in Washington, D.C. to secure federal funding for restoration work. Read about the current threats to the Great Lakes, as the Coalition sees them. You can also check out the policy work that the Coalition has been undertaking. The work we do in the field is the backbone of our campaign, making Great Lakes restoration projects a reality.