Minnesota Sea Grant’s Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers!™ campaign has taught millions of Great Lakes boaters the importance of cleaning their boats after every outing to prevent the spread of invasive species like zebra mussels. Now the successful program is expanding, thanks to a Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant. Learn more here.
- Habitat Restoration Complete in Chambers Grove Park in Duluth, Minn
- Action Alert: Organizing the Response to Great Lakes Algal Blooms
- Senate Attacks on Clean Water Rule Successfully Rebuffed
- Action Alert: Protect Clean Water Rule Under Attack in U.S. Senate
- Great Lakes Restoration Success Needs to Continue