Minnesota Sea Grant’s Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers!™ campaign has taught millions of Great Lakes boaters the importance of cleaning their boats after every outing to prevent the spread of invasive species like zebra mussels. Now the successful program is expanding, thanks to a Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant. Learn more here.
- Water Protection Rule will be the Subject of Congressional Hearing Next Week
- Act to Authorize the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Gains New Co-Sponors
- Senator Stabenow Elected to Co-Chair Task Force on Great Lakes Issues
- Weekly News Roundup: The GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Farm Bill, and More