Minnesota Sea Grant’s Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers!™ campaign has taught millions of Great Lakes boaters the importance of cleaning their boats after every outing to prevent the spread of invasive species like zebra mussels. Now the successful program is expanding, thanks to a Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant. Learn more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Pollution, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule