The Great Lakes Town Hall has published a letter from Great Lakes Czar Cam Davis explaining his take on the listening tour. It is a short letter but very substantial – showing that Davis did listen to the concerns voiced at these meetings. To read it go to:http://www.greatlakestownhall.org/forums/community-bulletin/3460
- Weekly News Roundup: Microbeads, Watershed Restoration, and More
- U.S. EPA Awards more than $8 Million in GLRI Funding to Fight Invasive Species
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Restore GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Great Lakes Supporters in D.C. to Urge Continued Congressional Support for Restoration Efforts