- Weekly News Roundup: Dredging, Pollution Control, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Wildlife Habitat, Dredging, and More
- Longtime Sea Grant Director Jeffrey Reuter Retires
- Wisconsin Congressman Ribble Hosts Panel on Algal Blooms
- U.S. EPA Requests Applications for Fish Monitoring and Surveillance Projects
Tools & Resources
- The HOW Coalition and River Network recently hosted a webinar entitled Tips for a Winning Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Application to help those applying for the EPA’s GLRI funding. For a recording of this webinar, click here.
- The EPA also hosted a webinar to explain their RFA and answer questions. A recording of that webinar can be found here.
- The EPA’s Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Information Page
- The Great Lakes Accountability System houses a list of all GLRI projects to date For information on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the GLRI, click here.
- The portal to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association’s 2010 GLRI projects can be found here.
- Freshwater Future Grant Programs
- Information about the Great Lakes Commission’s Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Permit Webinar Series