- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Lake Restoration, and More
Tools & Resources
- The HOW Coalition and River Network recently hosted a webinar entitled Tips for a Winning Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Application to help those applying for the EPA’s GLRI funding. For a recording of this webinar, click here.
- The EPA also hosted a webinar to explain their RFA and answer questions. A recording of that webinar can be found here.
- The EPA’s Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Information Page
- The Great Lakes Accountability System houses a list of all GLRI projects to date For information on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the GLRI, click here.
- The portal to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association’s 2010 GLRI projects can be found here.
- Freshwater Future Grant Programs
- Information about the Great Lakes Commission’s Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Permit Webinar Series