- U.S. EPA Awards more than $8 Million in GLRI Funding to Fight Invasive Species
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Restore GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Great Lakes Supporters in D.C. to Urge Continued Congressional Support for Restoration Efforts
- Weekly News Roundup: GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
Tag Archives: Bad River Watershed Association
January 26th 2012
For Immediate Release: January 26, 2012 Contact: Jordan Lubetkin, Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition, 734-887-7109 $200,000 in grants leads to more than $1.6 million in federal funds for restoration projects in high-priority areas ANN ARBOR, MICH. (Jan. 23, 2012) —The … Continue readingComments Off