- U.S. EPA Awards more than $8 Million in GLRI Funding to Fight Invasive Species
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Restore GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Great Lakes Supporters in D.C. to Urge Continued Congressional Support for Restoration Efforts
- Weekly News Roundup: GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
Tag Archives: Atlantic salmon
June 7th 2012
Researchers at the U.S. Geological Survey’s laboratory in Cortland, N.Y. are restoring two of the major building blocks of Lake Ontario’s ecosystem. Armed with a state of the art laboratory, scientists are working to bolster the number of native Atlantic … Continue readingComments Off