- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Support Great Lakes Issues
- Action Alert: Urge Congress to Restore Farm Bill Conservation Funding
- Weekly News Roundup: Microbeads, Algal Blooms, and More
- NOAA Report Highlights Changes in Great Lakes Region Land Use
- House Republicans, Democrats Unite in Push to Restore Great Lakes Funding
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition has been around since 2004, working throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and in Washington, D.C. to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding needed to implement it. Read about successes for the Coalition.
Since the creation of the federally-funded Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in 2009, restoration projects around the Great Lakes have been picking up steam. The Coalition has been chronicling some of these successes through our success story series. Learn more about success stories here.