- Michigan Reps. Sander Levin, John Dingell, Candice Miller, Gary Peters, Dan Benishek, Dan Kildee, and John Conyers Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- New York Reps. Louise Slaughter, Brian Higgins, Richard Hanna, Chris Collins, Charles Rangel, Dan Maffei, and Bill Owens Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Ohio Reps. David Joyce, Marcy Kaptur, Tim Ryan, Steve Stivers, and James Renacci Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Wisconsin Reps. Sean Duffy, Gwen Moore, Ron Kind, and Reid Ribble Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Illinois Reps. Mike Quigley, Daniel Lipinski, Bobby Rush, and Jan Schakowsky Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition has been around since 2004, working throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and in Washington, D.C. to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding needed to implement it. Read about successes for the Coalition.
Since the creation of the federally-funded Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in 2009, restoration projects around the Great Lakes have been picking up steam. The Coalition has been chronicling some of these successes through our success story series. Learn more about success stories here.