- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Green Infrastructure, and More
- Small Michigan community sees rapids once more thanks to dam removal
- Coalition on Toxic Hotspot Delisting: ‘Federal Investments Working’
- Representatives from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York are the latest to sign on to support the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition has been around since 2004, working throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and in Washington, D.C. to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding needed to implement it. Read about successes for the Coalition.
Since the creation of the federally-funded Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in 2009, restoration projects around the Great Lakes have been picking up steam. The Coalition has been chronicling some of these successes through our success story series. Learn more about success stories here.