A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Funding Opportunity: Coastal Resilience Grant Program
- Bad Bill Undermining Clean Water Act Protections Passes U.S. House
- Great Lakes Restoration Funding Announced for Minnesota AOC
- Action Alert: Vote Expected Tuesday Threatens the Clean Water Act
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Nuclear Waste, and More