A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Lake Restoration, and More