A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Sign On Letter Urging President to Maintain GLRI Funding
- Public Engagement Webinars on the Great Lakes to be held in Early September
- U.S. EPA and Environment Canada to hold Public Engagement Webinars on the Health of the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Agricultural Runoff, and More
- Early Bird Conference Registration Ends Today