A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Sign-on to Support the GLRI
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Nutrient Pollution, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Knowing Where Wetlands Are Helps Guide Conservation Planning
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Nuclear Disposal, and More