A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Weekly News Roundup: The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Coalition Supports New Great Lakes Action Plan
- Putting the Rapids Back in Grand Rapids
- Michigan Community Tackles Stormwater Issues in Their Watershed
- Great Lakes Activists Gather in Grand Rapids, Mich., to Celebrate 10 Years of Restoration Success