A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Green Infrastructure, and More
- Small Michigan community sees rapids once more thanks to dam removal
- Coalition on Toxic Hotspot Delisting: ‘Federal Investments Working’
- Representatives from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York are the latest to sign on to support the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More