A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Reminder: Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Legislation Introduced for Great Lakes Coordinator on Algal Bloom Issues
- Weekly News Roundup: Dredging, Pollution Control, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Wildlife Habitat, Dredging, and More
- Longtime Sea Grant Director Jeffrey Reuter Retires