A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Invasive Species, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Water Quality, and More
- Coalition Supports Clean Water Rule
- Weekly New Roundup: Water Levels, Wind Farms, and More
- Funding Opportunity: Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act RFP Announced