A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- U.S. EPA Awards more than $8 Million in GLRI Funding to Fight Invasive Species
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Restore GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Great Lakes Supporters in D.C. to Urge Continued Congressional Support for Restoration Efforts
- Weekly News Roundup: GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More