A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Chicago Conservation Corps Removes Invasive Species
- Lake Michigan Shoreline Habitat Restoration Removes Invasive Species
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Trout, the Great Lakes Compact, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Phosphorus, Invasives, and More
- Strong Support for Clean Water Rule Seen Around the Great Lakes