A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Agricultural Secretary Vilsack Announces $235 Million Available in Conservation Funding
- Coalition Director Speaks at National River Rally
- Action Alert: House Bill Threatens the Clean Water Act
- Reminder: Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Legislation Introduced for Great Lakes Coordinator on Algal Bloom Issues