A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Funding Opportunity: Coastal Resilience Grant Program
- Bad Bill Undermining Clean Water Act Protections Passes U.S. House
- Great Lakes Restoration Funding Announced for Minnesota AOC
- Action Alert: Vote Expected Tuesday Threatens the Clean Water Act
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Nuclear Waste, and More