A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Amid Obama Budget Cuts, Coalition Urges Congress to Again Stand up for Great Lakes
- Obama Budget Cuts Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- New EPA Report: Nearly $80 Billion Needed for Wastewater Infrastructure in Great Lakes States
- Funding Opportunity: Coalition Implementation Grants Available
- Committee to Consider Important Great Lakes Bill