A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Sign-on to Support the GLRI
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Nutrient Pollution, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Knowing Where Wetlands Are Helps Guide Conservation Planning
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Nuclear Disposal, and More