A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Habitat Restoration Complete in Chambers Grove Park in Duluth, Minn
- Action Alert: Organizing the Response to Great Lakes Algal Blooms
- Senate Attacks on Clean Water Rule Successfully Rebuffed
- Action Alert: Protect Clean Water Rule Under Attack in U.S. Senate
- Great Lakes Restoration Success Needs to Continue