A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- U.S. EPA Awards more than $8 Million in GLRI Funding to Fight Invasive Species
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Restore GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Great Lakes Supporters in D.C. to Urge Continued Congressional Support for Restoration Efforts
- Weekly News Roundup: GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More