A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Nutrient Runoff, Ash Borers, and More
- Indiana Stormwater Basin Naturalized for Improved Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
- Register Today for Our 2014 Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms and More
- Restoration Successes on Detroit’s Belle Isle Park