A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Chicago Conservation Corps Removes Invasive Species
- Lake Michigan Shoreline Habitat Restoration Removes Invasive Species
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Trout, the Great Lakes Compact, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Phosphorus, Invasives, and More
- Strong Support for Clean Water Rule Seen Around the Great Lakes