A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Funding Opportunity: Coastal Resilience Grant Program
- Bad Bill Undermining Clean Water Act Protections Passes U.S. House
- Great Lakes Restoration Funding Announced for Minnesota AOC
- Action Alert: Vote Expected Tuesday Threatens the Clean Water Act
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Nuclear Waste, and More