A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Water Protection Rule will be the Subject of Congressional Hearing Next Week
- Act to Authorize the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Gains New Co-Sponors
- Senator Stabenow Elected to Co-Chair Task Force on Great Lakes Issues
- Weekly News Roundup: The GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Farm Bill, and More