A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Obama Budget Cuts Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- New EPA Report: Nearly $80 Billion Needed for Wastewater Infrastructure in Great Lakes States
- Funding Opportunity: Coalition Implementation Grants Available
- Committee to Consider Important Great Lakes Bill
- Funding Opportunity: Sustain Our Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Grants