A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Support Great Lakes Issues
- Action Alert: Urge Congress to Restore Farm Bill Conservation Funding
- Weekly News Roundup: Microbeads, Algal Blooms, and More
- NOAA Report Highlights Changes in Great Lakes Region Land Use