A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Sign On Letter Urging President to Maintain GLRI Funding
- Public Engagement Webinars on the Great Lakes to be held in Early September
- U.S. EPA and Environment Canada to hold Public Engagement Webinars on the Health of the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Agricultural Runoff, and More
- Early Bird Conference Registration Ends Today