A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Invasive Species, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Water Quality, and More
- Coalition Supports Clean Water Rule
- Weekly New Roundup: Water Levels, Wind Farms, and More
- Funding Opportunity: Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act RFP Announced