The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Agricultural Secretary Vilsack Announces $235 Million Available in Conservation Funding
- Coalition Director Speaks at National River Rally
- Action Alert: House Bill Threatens the Clean Water Act
- Reminder: Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Legislation Introduced for Great Lakes Coordinator on Algal Bloom Issues