The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: The GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Farm Bill, and More
- New Infographic Explains Farm Bill Program that Benefits the Great Lakes
- Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Announces Farm Bill Funding to Great Lakes
- Funding Opportunity: NOAA AOC Land Acquisition Grant