The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Pollution, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule