The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Habitat Restoration Complete in Chambers Grove Park in Duluth, Minn
- Action Alert: Organizing the Response to Great Lakes Algal Blooms
- Senate Attacks on Clean Water Rule Successfully Rebuffed
- Action Alert: Protect Clean Water Rule Under Attack in U.S. Senate
- Great Lakes Restoration Success Needs to Continue