The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Green Infrastructure, and More
- Small Michigan community sees rapids once more thanks to dam removal
- Coalition on Toxic Hotspot Delisting: ‘Federal Investments Working’
- Representatives from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York are the latest to sign on to support the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More