The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Putting the Rapids Back in Grand Rapids
- Michigan Community Tackles Stormwater Issues in Their Watershed
- Great Lakes Activists Gather in Grand Rapids, Mich., to Celebrate 10 Years of Restoration Success
- Grand Rapids Area Restoration Success Stories Release Prior to 10th Annual Restoration Conference
- Weekly News Roundup: Aquatic Invasives, Lake Sturgeon, and More