The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Clean Water Rule ‘A Major Victory for People, Great Lakes, Economy’
- EPA and Army Corps to Announce Final Clean Water Rule Today
- New Poll: Ohioans Support Clean Water Protections, Investment in Great Lakes
- Funding Opportunity: Coastal Resilience Grant Program
- Bad Bill Undermining Clean Water Act Protections Passes U.S. House