The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Funding Opportunity: Coalition Implementation Grants Available
- Committee to Consider Important Great Lakes Bill
- Funding Opportunity: Sustain Our Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Grants
- Federal Budget Advances Key Great Lakes Priorities, Will Benefit Millions of People
- Funding Opportunity: Habitat Restoration Partnerships at U.S. Areas of Concern