The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Weekly News Roundup: GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Coalition Supports New Great Lakes Bill
- Coalition Announces Grants for Groups to Participate in Great Lakes Restoration Efforts
- Action Alert: Contact Your Representative, Ask them to Sign On to Support the Great Lakes