The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Chicago Conservation Corps Removes Invasive Species
- Lake Michigan Shoreline Habitat Restoration Removes Invasive Species
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Trout, the Great Lakes Compact, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Phosphorus, Invasives, and More
- Strong Support for Clean Water Rule Seen Around the Great Lakes