The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Habitat Restoration Complete in Chambers Grove Park in Duluth, Minn
- Action Alert: Organizing the Response to Great Lakes Algal Blooms
- Senate Attacks on Clean Water Rule Successfully Rebuffed
- Action Alert: Protect Clean Water Rule Under Attack in U.S. Senate
- Great Lakes Restoration Success Needs to Continue