The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Lake Restoration, and More