The Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin has been able to improve the efficiency of their buffalo farm by implementing rotational grazing practices and reformatting how the herd accesses water. By making these changes, nearby waterways are protected from nutrient runoff that could cause algal blooms. Read more here.
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Sign-on to Support the GLRI
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Nutrient Pollution, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Knowing Where Wetlands Are Helps Guide Conservation Planning
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Nuclear Disposal, and More