Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Weekly News Roundup: The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Coalition Supports New Great Lakes Action Plan
- Putting the Rapids Back in Grand Rapids
- Michigan Community Tackles Stormwater Issues in Their Watershed
- Great Lakes Activists Gather in Grand Rapids, Mich., to Celebrate 10 Years of Restoration Success