Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Sign-on to Support the GLRI
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Nutrient Pollution, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Knowing Where Wetlands Are Helps Guide Conservation Planning
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Nuclear Disposal, and More