Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Lake Restoration, and More