Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Clean Water Rule ‘A Major Victory for People, Great Lakes, Economy’
- EPA and Army Corps to Announce Final Clean Water Rule Today
- New Poll: Ohioans Support Clean Water Protections, Investment in Great Lakes
- Funding Opportunity: Coastal Resilience Grant Program
- Bad Bill Undermining Clean Water Act Protections Passes U.S. House