Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Invasive Species, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Water Quality, and More
- Coalition Supports Clean Water Rule
- Weekly New Roundup: Water Levels, Wind Farms, and More
- Funding Opportunity: Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act RFP Announced