Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Support Great Lakes Issues
- Action Alert: Urge Congress to Restore Farm Bill Conservation Funding
- Weekly News Roundup: Microbeads, Algal Blooms, and More
- NOAA Report Highlights Changes in Great Lakes Region Land Use