Across the Great Lakes region, a movement is growing. From Buffalo to Detroit, Chicago to Duluth, communities are working to restore the Lakes. People are removing dangerous dams to restore fish passage, converting old farms to wetland habitat and rehabilitating shorelines along rivers and lakes. Two new reports showcase how Great Lakes restoration can create jobs and improve the quality of life for people.
- Sign On Letter Urging President to Maintain GLRI Funding
- Public Engagement Webinars on the Great Lakes to be held in Early September
- U.S. EPA and Environment Canada to hold Public Engagement Webinars on the Health of the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Enbridge Pipeline, Agricultural Runoff, and More
- Early Bird Conference Registration Ends Today