- Obama Budget Cuts Core Great Lakes Programs
- Advocates to Meet in Washington for Great Lakes Days
- Success Story Slide Shows Now Available for Each State
- Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 10th Anniversary Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- EPA Administrator, Gina McCarthy, to Address Advocates at Great Lakes Day
- Aquatic Connectivity- Benefitting Streams and Communities (4)
- Asian Carp (16)
- Chemicals Policy in the Great Lakes (1)
- climate-change-and-the-Great-Lakes (3)
- Conference Updates (27)
- Conservation Results for Public-Private Partnerships (3)
- Creating a Paradigm Shift…Putting the Buffalo River First!! (1)
- Emerging Contaminant Threats and the Great Lakes (4)
- Fiscal Accountablity (1)
- Funding Opportunity (5)
- Getting Results: Implementing & Monitoring Habitat Restoration Projects (1)
- Gray and Green of CSO Control and Stormwater Management in Northeast Ohio (2)
- Great Lakes Congressional Watch (244)
- Great Lakes Days (5)
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (68)
- Great Waters (1)
- Green Returns on Blue Investments (2)
- In the News (44)
- Jobs & Economic Recovery (49)
- Keynote Speaker (2)
- Letters to the Hill (3)
- News & Events (44)
- Opening Remarks (1)
- Plastics in the Great Lakes (1)
- Policy (160)
- Areas of Concern (44)
- Asian Carp Barrier Act (21)
- Clean Water Act (3)
- Farm Bill (4)
- Great Lakes Collaboration Implementation Act (21)
- Great Lakes Ecosystem Protection Act (6)
- Great Lakes Regional Collaboration (16)
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (17)
- National Aquatic Invasive Species Act (5)
- Water Conservation (2)
- Presidential Candidate Forum (1)
- Press Releases (86)
- Reconnecting Lake Erie to the River Raisin (1)
- Reducing Vulnerability of Restoration Projects to Climate Change (2)
- Reports (19)
- Success Stories (104)
- Success Stories (5)
- Take Action (29)
- Testimony (1)
- Threats (117)
- Tools for Assessing Industrial Water Stewardship (1)
- Towards a Complete and Green Cleveland (1)
- Your Lake & You (8)
- Your Stories & Photos (14)
Resale or disclosure of information to third parties: We do not share or otherwise disclose any personal information, including your name, address, or e-mail addresses with other organizations. Only Coalition staff and our authorized agents have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site.
Browser information collected on our website:As with any website operator, the Coalition analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of our website. We use an external service to provide real-time reporting to us and our authorized agents of browser accesses to our site. This reporting includes page views, unique views, unique visitors, repeat visitors, frequency of visits, and peak-volume traffic periods. We do not use this service to gather, request, record, require, collect or track any Internet users’ personally identifiable information.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
However, please note that if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at this and on other sites throughout the Internet may not be complete. In addition, if you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by other Internet sites or by us.
Privacy of our e-mail lists: The Coalition maintains several email lists to keep Coalition supporters, the press and policy makers informed about news and events. Individuals must request to join our mailing lists. Individuals who provide optional information may also receive materials in the
U.S. mail and/or be contacted by telephone by authorized Coalition representatives. In addition, we do not share the email addresses on our lists with staff outside of the Coalition and its authorized agents. We configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized Coalition staff and agents. Only Coalition staff and our authorized agents have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site.
Children: The Coalition intends HealthyLakes.org for adults, not children. Except for certain special contests, the Coalition does not knowingly collect or store any personal information, even in the aggregate, about children under the age of 13. Further, we have designed our site to block our knowing acceptance of information from children under 13 whenever age-related information is requested. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the notification, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by emailing us at: email@example.com.
We respect the privacy of children who enter a contest, the Coalition does not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the contest. We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site. The information we collect from children is used to respond to children’s specific requests to participate in a contests. We do not share children’s personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Web site and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Web site). To comply with COPPA, we seek verifiable parental consent for each child’s contest entry. Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children’s personal information by emailing us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security: We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving financial data from our site. In addition, we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss or misuse of information at our site that we have collected from you.