The Cleveland Plain Dealer has a fantastic story that outlines excactly where the $475 million will go if the House and Senate Appropriations Committees fully fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative.
- Weekly News Roundup: Nutrient Runoff, Ash Borers, and More
- Indiana Stormwater Basin Naturalized for Improved Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
- Register Today for Our 2014 Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms and More
- Restoration Successes on Detroit’s Belle Isle Park