- Small Michigan community sees rapids once more thanks to dam removal
- Coalition on Toxic Hotspot Delisting: ‘Federal Investments Working’
- Representatives from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York are the latest to sign on to support the Great Lakes
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Michigan Reps. Sander Levin, John Dingell, Candice Miller, Gary Peters, Dan Benishek, Dan Kildee, and John Conyers Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 115 environmental, conservation, outdoor recreation organizations, zoos, aquariums and museums representing millions of people, whose common goal is to restore and protect the Great Lakes.
The coalition is a leading voice for Great Lakes restoration and protection in Washington, D.C., and in the Great Lakes states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Please contact Jordan Lubetkin, communications director, at 734-887-7109 or Lubetkin@nwf.org, to arrange an interview with coalition staff or coalition partners.
You can also stay informed of the latest developments in the effort to restore the Great Lakes and revive the region’s economy by reading coalition supporting materials, including: