- Weekly News Roundup: The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Coalition Supports New Great Lakes Action Plan
- Putting the Rapids Back in Grand Rapids
- Michigan Community Tackles Stormwater Issues in Their Watershed
- Great Lakes Activists Gather in Grand Rapids, Mich., to Celebrate 10 Years of Restoration Success
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 115 environmental, conservation, outdoor recreation organizations, zoos, aquariums and museums representing millions of people, whose common goal is to restore and protect the Great Lakes.
The coalition is a leading voice for Great Lakes restoration and protection in Washington, D.C., and in the Great Lakes states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Please contact Jordan Lubetkin, communications director, at 734-887-7109 or Lubetkin@nwf.org, to arrange an interview with coalition staff or coalition partners.
You can also stay informed of the latest developments in the effort to restore the Great Lakes and revive the region’s economy by reading coalition supporting materials, including: