The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- Obama Budget Cuts Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- New EPA Report: Nearly $80 Billion Needed for Wastewater Infrastructure in Great Lakes States
- Funding Opportunity: Coalition Implementation Grants Available
- Committee to Consider Important Great Lakes Bill
- Funding Opportunity: Sustain Our Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Grants