The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- U.S. EPA Requests Applications for Fish Monitoring and Surveillance Projects
- U.S. EPA Announces Awards 14 Great Lakes Restoration Grants
- Weekly News Roundup: Land Use Change, Invasive Sea Lampreys, and More
- Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Support Great Lakes Issues