The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Sign-on to Support the GLRI
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Nutrient Pollution, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Knowing Where Wetlands Are Helps Guide Conservation Planning
- Weekly News Roundup: Invasive Species, Nuclear Disposal, and More