The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- Great Lakes Day 2015 Begins!
- Weekly News Roundup: GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Coalition Supports New Great Lakes Bill
- Coalition Announces Grants for Groups to Participate in Great Lakes Restoration Efforts
- Action Alert: Contact Your Representative, Ask them to Sign On to Support the Great Lakes