The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Pollution, Oil Pipelines, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Zebra Mussels, Asian Carp, and More
- Action Alert: Urge Your Representative to Sign On to Support EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Funding Opportunity: 2014 GLRI Request for Applications Open
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Outlines Reasons to Support Clean Water Rule