The Cleveland Plain Dealer Editorial Board has written a strong piece on why the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative must be funded at $300 million for the coming fiscal year. In this editorial, House members from Ohio–Kaptur, Ryan, and Joyce–are also urged along with Senators Portman and Brown to lead efforts on strong GLRI funding.
- Weekly News Roundup: The GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Farm Bill, and More
- New Infographic Explains Farm Bill Program that Benefits the Great Lakes
- Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Announces Farm Bill Funding to Great Lakes
- Funding Opportunity: NOAA AOC Land Acquisition Grant