The Cleveland Plain Dealer Editorial Board has written a strong piece on why the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative must be funded at $300 million for the coming fiscal year. In this editorial, House members from Ohio–Kaptur, Ryan, and Joyce–are also urged along with Senators Portman and Brown to lead efforts on strong GLRI funding.
- Lake Michigan Shoreline Habitat Restoration Removes Invasive Species
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Trout, the Great Lakes Compact, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Phosphorus, Invasives, and More
- Strong Support for Clean Water Rule Seen Around the Great Lakes
- U.S. EPA Announces Great Lakes Shoreline Cities Grants