The Cleveland Plain Dealer Editorial Board has written a strong piece on why the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative must be funded at $300 million for the coming fiscal year. In this editorial, House members from Ohio–Kaptur, Ryan, and Joyce–are also urged along with Senators Portman and Brown to lead efforts on strong GLRI funding.
- Funding Opportunity: Coastal Resilience Grant Program
- Bad Bill Undermining Clean Water Act Protections Passes U.S. House
- Great Lakes Restoration Funding Announced for Minnesota AOC
- Action Alert: Vote Expected Tuesday Threatens the Clean Water Act
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Nuclear Waste, and More