The Cleveland Plain Dealer Editorial Board has written a strong piece on why the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative must be funded at $300 million for the coming fiscal year. In this editorial, House members from Ohio–Kaptur, Ryan, and Joyce–are also urged along with Senators Portman and Brown to lead efforts on strong GLRI funding.
- Weekly News Roundup: Nutrient Runoff, Ash Borers, and More
- Indiana Stormwater Basin Naturalized for Improved Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
- Register Today for Our 2014 Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms and More
- Restoration Successes on Detroit’s Belle Isle Park