What struck me most about this story was a short quote from the new junior Senator from New York, Kirsten Gillibrand. She absolutely nailed the message that investing in Great Lakes restoration will create jobs and grow the economy. The story also mentions that Senator Gillibrand intends to use her new seat on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee to fight for Great Lakes Restoration. We look forward to working with you, Senator.
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Michigan Reps. Sander Levin, John Dingell, Candice Miller, Gary Peters, Dan Benishek, Dan Kildee, and John Conyers Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- New York Reps. Louise Slaughter, Brian Higgins, Richard Hanna, Chris Collins, Charles Rangel, Dan Maffei, and Bill Owens Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Ohio Reps. David Joyce, Marcy Kaptur, Tim Ryan, Steve Stivers, and James Renacci Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Wisconsin Reps. Sean Duffy, Gwen Moore, Ron Kind, and Reid Ribble Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding