What struck me most about this story was a short quote from the new junior Senator from New York, Kirsten Gillibrand. She absolutely nailed the message that investing in Great Lakes restoration will create jobs and grow the economy. The story also mentions that Senator Gillibrand intends to use her new seat on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee to fight for Great Lakes Restoration. We look forward to working with you, Senator.
- Weekly News Roundup: The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Coalition Supports New Great Lakes Action Plan
- Putting the Rapids Back in Grand Rapids
- Michigan Community Tackles Stormwater Issues in Their Watershed
- Great Lakes Activists Gather in Grand Rapids, Mich., to Celebrate 10 Years of Restoration Success