US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- Amid Obama Budget Cuts, Coalition Urges Congress to Again Stand up for Great Lakes
- Obama Budget Cuts Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- New EPA Report: Nearly $80 Billion Needed for Wastewater Infrastructure in Great Lakes States
- Funding Opportunity: Coalition Implementation Grants Available
- Committee to Consider Important Great Lakes Bill