US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- Chicago Conservation Corps Removes Invasive Species
- Lake Michigan Shoreline Habitat Restoration Removes Invasive Species
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Trout, the Great Lakes Compact, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Phosphorus, Invasives, and More
- Strong Support for Clean Water Rule Seen Around the Great Lakes