US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- Weekly News Roundup: Nutrient Runoff, Ash Borers, and More
- Indiana Stormwater Basin Naturalized for Improved Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
- Register Today for Our 2014 Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms and More
- Restoration Successes on Detroit’s Belle Isle Park