US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- Weekly News Roundup: The GLRI, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Farm Bill, and More
- New Infographic Explains Farm Bill Program that Benefits the Great Lakes
- Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Announces Farm Bill Funding to Great Lakes
- Funding Opportunity: NOAA AOC Land Acquisition Grant