Wisconsin Governor James Doyle (D) has provided E&ETV with an argument for climate change legislation from his state’s perspective. This is a very interesting piece since the Great Lakes state of Wisconsin is a steeped in the manufacturing sector, but there are also a heck of a lot of farms there – the very type of states targeted by opponents of the legislation. In fact, Wisconsin has moved ahead of the Federal government with state legislation that addresses climate change. The Governor also discusses how federal stimulus funds will help build jobs in his state. To view the video or read the transcript go to: http://www.eenews.net/tv/transcript/1012.
- Weekly News Roundup: Nutrient Runoff, Ash Borers, and More
- Indiana Stormwater Basin Naturalized for Improved Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
- Register Today for Our 2014 Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms and More
- Restoration Successes on Detroit’s Belle Isle Park