Wisconsin Governor James Doyle (D) has provided E&ETV with an argument for climate change legislation from his state’s perspective. This is a very interesting piece since the Great Lakes state of Wisconsin is a steeped in the manufacturing sector, but there are also a heck of a lot of farms there – the very type of states targeted by opponents of the legislation. In fact, Wisconsin has moved ahead of the Federal government with state legislation that addresses climate change. The Governor also discusses how federal stimulus funds will help build jobs in his state. To view the video or read the transcript go to: http://www.eenews.net/tv/transcript/1012.
- Habitat Restoration Complete in Chambers Grove Park in Duluth, Minn
- Action Alert: Organizing the Response to Great Lakes Algal Blooms
- Senate Attacks on Clean Water Rule Successfully Rebuffed
- Action Alert: Protect Clean Water Rule Under Attack in U.S. Senate
- Great Lakes Restoration Success Needs to Continue