- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, Harmful Algal Blooms, and More
- Michigan Reps. Sander Levin, John Dingell, Candice Miller, Gary Peters, Dan Benishek, Dan Kildee, and John Conyers Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- New York Reps. Louise Slaughter, Brian Higgins, Richard Hanna, Chris Collins, Charles Rangel, Dan Maffei, and Bill Owens Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Ohio Reps. David Joyce, Marcy Kaptur, Tim Ryan, Steve Stivers, and James Renacci Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
- Wisconsin Reps. Sean Duffy, Gwen Moore, Ron Kind, and Reid Ribble Support Maintaining Great Lakes Restoration Funding
About the Coalition
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 115 environmental, conservation, and outdoor recreation organizations; zoos, aquariums, and museums. Our member organizations represent millions of people who share a common goal: restoring and protecting North America’s greatest freshwater resources, the Great Lakes. Read our mission statement here.
The Coalition maintains an active presence in Washington, D.C., to educate federal public officials about the importance of Great Lakes restoration through events like Great Lakes Days. The Coalition is also active in the Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York, by supporting our federal advocacy work as well as restoration projects on the ground through our grant program. Activists from D.C. and the region come together for our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference, held each fall.