- Lake Michigan Shoreline Habitat Restoration Removes Invasive Species
- Weekly News Roundup: Lake Trout, the Great Lakes Compact, and More
- Weekly News Roundup: Phosphorus, Invasives, and More
- Strong Support for Clean Water Rule Seen Around the Great Lakes
- U.S. EPA Announces Great Lakes Shoreline Cities Grants
About the Coalition
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 125 environmental, conservation, and outdoor recreation organizations; zoos, aquariums, and museums. Our member organizations represent millions of people who share a common goal: restoring and protecting North America’s greatest freshwater resources, the Great Lakes. Read our mission statement here.
The Coalition maintains an active presence in Washington, D.C., to educate federal public officials about the importance of Great Lakes restoration through events like Great Lakes Days. The Coalition is also active in the Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York, by supporting our federal advocacy work as well as restoration projects on the ground through our grant program. Activists from D.C. and the region come together for our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference, held each fall.