- U.S. EPA Requests Applications for Fish Monitoring and Surveillance Projects
- U.S. EPA Announces Awards 14 Great Lakes Restoration Grants
- Weekly News Roundup: Land Use Change, Invasive Sea Lampreys, and More
- Call for Presentations and Field Trips at the 11th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Support Great Lakes Issues
About the Coalition
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 120 environmental, conservation, and outdoor recreation organizations; zoos, aquariums, and museums. Our member organizations represent millions of people who share a common goal: restoring and protecting North America’s greatest freshwater resources, the Great Lakes. Read our mission statement here.
The Coalition maintains an active presence in Washington, D.C., to educate federal public officials about the importance of Great Lakes restoration through events like Great Lakes Days. The Coalition is also active in the Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York, by supporting our federal advocacy work as well as restoration projects on the ground through our grant program. Activists from D.C. and the region come together for our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference, held each fall.